Skip to main content

It is the student’s responsibility to keep the Office of the University Registrar’s informed of all address/phone number changes before, after and during each term.

Although other administrative offices and departments may be accepting address changes, the Office of the University Registrar has been officially designated to maintain your:

  • Local Address
  • Permanent/billing Address
  • Parent/Next of Kin Address

Important: Please report all necessary changes promptly.

Manage your address information

Use the following steps to manage your address online:

  1. Login to ConnectCarolina.
  2. Select the “Personal Information” tile
  3. Choose “Addresses”
  4. Edit your “Home Address”
  5. Click “Save” to finalize your changes

Note: If you are experiencing any difficulty managing your address online fax the address change with your name, PID and signature to the University Registrar’s Office at (919) 962-3349

Local Address

Where you live while enrolled and where you can be reached while school is in session.

  • The Housing Office will automatically update Residence Hall changes.

Note:The Office of the University Registrar does not maintain the on-campus (dormitory/residence hall) information. This data is maintained by the Housing Office and is posted nightly to our master files. If you move from a dorm/hall to an off-campus address, please notify the housing office first to make sure your outdated information has been removed from the housing file then notify the Office of the University Registrar of your new address.

Permanent/Grade/Billing Address

Where your grade report (if requested), university charges, and general information will be mailed.

  • This address will be used to mail correspondence to you when you are not in school.

Note:  Avoid using foreign local or grade/billing addresses.

Parent/Next of Kin Address

Where next of kin/parent, legal guardian, or someone other than you or your spouse (if married) can be reached in an emergency.

Have a question on managing your address?

Contact the Registrar’s Office.