Skip to main content

Students and scholars who desire to invite family members to visit the U.S. as tourists may use the information below to assist those family members in applying for a visa.

    1. Learn how you can invite family members to the US for your commencement ceremony
    2. Request a graduation application confirmation letter from the Registrar’s office. Please email requesting for a letter of confirmation for graduation for you family visa’s.