- This event has passed.
Curriculum Inventory Management (CIM) Courses Training
September 12 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Description: Staff from the University Registrar’s Curriculum Team and the Office of Undergraduate Curricula have scheduled workshops for users who want to learn more about the CIM Courses module. These workshops are specifically tailored for new users from departments/schools that are planning to submit undergraduate and/or graduate course proposals this year. But current users who want a refresher training on the CIM Courses module are more than welcome to register!
Topics covered include how to:
- Access and search in CIM-Courses
- Propose a new course
- Edit an existing course
- Deactivate an existing course
- Preview workflow steps (and users) for your department/school
- How to add/edit/remove users
- Review and approve a course proposal
- Check the status of a course proposal
The workshop will also provide an overview of the CIM-Course form and the required syllabi elements for undergraduate course proposals.