- This event has passed.
Student Records Program/Plan Training
May 19 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
The Program/Plan training is designed for staff that will need to process program/plan updates in their current position, such as Student Services Managers in Professional Schools or Staff who work in an Academic Dean’s Office.
In this training class, we will cover the following:
- Understanding program/plan stacks
- Making Program changes
- Making Plan changes (majors, 2nd majors, minors, concentrations, other plans)
- Working with Requirement terms
- Using Effective dating on program/plan rows
Note: This training is specific to staff that process updates to the program/plan stacks.
- FERPA Training
- Student Records Registration and Enrollment Training
- Registrar’s approval will be needed before attendance
- Training will be held in SASB 3124
Training Request Form: