Plan Your Class Schedule
The class schedule is published before advising and registration begin for each semester and summer session.
The class schedule includes:
- Each Class Being Offered
- Its Time
- Instructor (if available)
- The Unique Number of the Class (which students must know in order to register)
Accessing Class Schedule from Your Shopping Cart
Once students are term activated for the term, Class Search is available from the ConnectCarolina Student Center. At that point, students may search for classes to add to their shopping carts. Students are able to click on “Search” on the left side under Academics, or click on their “enrollment shopping cart” link to search for classes and start adding them to their shopping carts.
Once a class is added to a student’s shopping cart (message below), the classes will stay there until the student is enrolled in the class or they delete the class from their shopping cart.
For detailed instructions on searching for classes and adding them to your shopping cart, check out our Registration Video Series.
Utilizing Schedule Planner
Interested in using Schedule Planner? Check out a collection of tips and tricks for Utilizing your Schedule Planner as well as a brief tutorial below.
.Directory of Classes
There are several ways to review courses offered at UNC-Chapel Hill.
- The UNC Schedule Planner tool in your ConnectCarolina Student Center is useful for planning your class schedule using real-time class data.
- The UNC Class Seach tool displays the courses updated daily.
- Directory of Carolina Courses Online
We are here to help!
If you need help with any registration related questions, contact us!