Registration Quick Tips
Review the Registration Tips below:
Review Enrollment Dates
Pay close attention to enrollment dates.
- Check enrollment dates on our University Registrar’s Calendars
- You can drop down to 1 credit through the last day to add online (August 24, 2021), at which point the enrollment limit will be set at 12 credits
- You can add online through your ConnectCarolina Student Center through August 24, 2021 and drop online through January 24, 2022
Important Dates for Spring 2022 Registration
- October 11, 2021 – Registration appointments are available in ConnectCarolina.
- October 22, 2021 – Graduate and professional student registration begins.
- October 25, 2021 – Wave 1 of undergraduate registration begins.
- November 4, 2021 – Wave 1 of undergraduate registration closes. Students will not be able to register or make changes to their schedules until Wave 2.
- November 8, 2021 – Wave 2 of undergraduate registration begins.
- November 18, 2021 – Wave 2 of undergraduate registration closes at 11:59 p.m.
- November 19, 2021 – Open enrollment for all students begins at 12:00 a.m.
The Registrar’s Office is excited to help you with any enrollment questions you may have. We have extensive enrollment resources on our website including registration videos.
You may also contact us with questions: