The Chancellor’s calendar provides an overview of the university’s official academic calendar for two academic Calendars at a glance and includes information such as first and last day of class, holidays, and commencement each term.
Note: If you are looking for previous versions (years) of the Chancellor’s Calendar please go to the Calendar Archive.
- Academic Calendars 2018-2019, 2019-2020 and 2020-2021 (PDF) – *** amended 10/08/2020
- Spring 2021 ical – use this file to import/view upcoming important Spring 2021 dates in your favorite calendar application*** amended 11/18/2020
University Registrar’s Calendars
The University Registrar’s calendars are a detailed listing of important dates by term such as the opening registration dates, last day to add/drop, last day to file for graduation for each term, reading days and final exam days.
- Spring University Registrar’s Calendar 2021 — Download Spring 2021 (PDF)
- Summer I University Registrar’s Calendar 2020 — Download Summer I 2020 (PDF)
- Summer II University Registrar’s Calendar 2020 — Download Summer II 2020 (PDF)
- Fall University Registrar’s Calendar 2020 — Download Fall 2020 Calendar (PDF)
Final Exam Schedules
The Final Exam Schedule provides details on the day and time for final exams in the scheduled classes each term.
Final Exam Room Assignments
Final Exam Room Assignments include only exams scheduled in General Purpose Classrooms. Classes not listed may be scheduled outside the General Purpose Classrooms.
*** Check the University Final Exam Schedules above or contact the instructional department or school for more information.