Welcome to the Registrar’s Office
COVID-19 Student Records FAQ
Click the following link for a list of frequently asked questions on the official grading accommodation and graduation policy that has been updated due to the spread of COVID-19 in our community. UNC Chapel Hill’s COVID-19 FAQ
Registrar Office Hours and Services Availability
The Office of the University Registrar has staff available to assist you, Monday thru Friday from 8am until 5pm. Due to the spread of COVID-19, we are practicing social distancing, and many of our staff are working remotely. Please reach out to us with any needs or questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 962-3954.
We are offering on-site appointments for limited services on Tuesdays from 10am until 2pm. Appointments are required to visit our office.
You may make an appointment for the following:
- In-person review or pick up of student records, including printed transcripts and diplomas
- Pick up of enrollment certificates
- Notary and apostille services
Reminder: Staff are available between 8am and 5pm at email@example.com or (919) 962-3954.
Important Academic Dates
Don’t forget these upcoming deadlines and events.
Note: For a complete list of academic dates please visit the Academic Calendar page.
- 06/21 — Summer Term I Classes End
- 06/21 — Maymester and Summer I Graduate Student Grade Lapse — Temporary grades of Absences (AB’s) and Incompletes (IN’s) change to F* for Graduate Students.
- 06/22 — Official Class and Grade Rosters Available — Official Grade Rosters for Summer I available in ConnectCarolina. Grades are due 72 hours after the exam is given and must be posted in ConnectCarolina.
- 06/22 — Summer I Reading Day
- 06/23 — Summer I Examinations
- 06/24 — Summer I Examinations
- 06/27 — Summer II Waitlist End — Last Day to waitlist for a Summer II class.
- 06/28 — Summer II Open Enrollment Begins
- 06/28 — Summer II Classes Begin — All classes in Summer II term start
- 06/28 — Late Registration Fee Begins
$20 Fee charged for late registration in Summer II. Refer to Important Dates online at cashier.unc.edu
- 06/29 — Summer II Last Day to Add — Last day for all students to add a class in Summer II using the web registration system.
- 06/30 — Summer II Last Day to Drop — Last day to drop as ummer II class on web for tuition and fee credit by 5pm.
- 06/30 — Summer II Administrative Add/Drop Ends — Last day for schools/departments to add or drop a class for students.
Follow the Office of the University Registrar Online
Receive updates on deadlines and policies from the Office of the University Registrar: