Welcome to the Registrar’s Office
Updated Enrollment Appointments Process
COVID-19 Student Records FAQ
Click the following link for a list of frequently asked questions on the official grading accommodation and graduation policy that has been updated due to the spread of COVID-19 in our community. UNC Chapel Hill’s COVID-19 FAQ
Registrar Office Hours and Services Availability
The Office of the University Registrar has staff available to assist you, Monday thru Friday from 8am until 5pm. Due to the spread of COVID-19, we are practicing social distancing, and many of our staff are working remotely. Please reach out to us with any needs or questions at email@example.com or (919) 962-3954.
We are offering on-site appointments for limited services on Monday through Friday from 10am until 4pm. Appointments are required to visit our office.
You may make an appointment for the following:
- In-person review or pick up of student records, including printed transcripts and diplomas
- Pick up of enrollment certificates
- Notary and apostille services
Reminder: Staff are available between 8am and 5pm at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 962-3954.
Important Academic Dates
Don’t forget these upcoming deadlines and events.
Note: For a complete list of academic dates please visit the Academic Calendar page.
- 05/18 — Maymester Undergraduate Students Last Day to Drop
- 05/24 — Maymester Graduate Students Last Day to Drop
- 05/25 — Maymester Last Day to Withdraw
- 05/27 — Maymester Final Exams
- 05/27 — Summer I Undergraduate Students Last Day to Drop
- 05/30 — HOLIDAY (Memorial Day) – No Classes
Follow the Office of the University Registrar Online
Receive updates on deadlines and policies from the Office of the University Registrar: