Welcome to the Registrar’s Office
COVID-19 Student Records FAQ
Click the following link for a list of frequently asked questions on the official grading accommodation and graduation policy that has been updated due to the spread of COVID-19 in our community. UNC Chapel Hill’s COVID-19 FAQ
Registrar Office Hours and Services Availability
The Office of the University Registrar has staff available to assist you, Monday thru Friday from 8am until 5pm. Due to the spread of COVID-19, we are practicing social distancing, and many of our staff are working remotely. Please reach out to us with any needs or questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 962-3954.
We are offering on-site appointments for limited services on Tuesdays from 10am until 2pm. Appointments are required to visit our office.
You may make an appointment for the following:
- In-person review or pick up of student records, including printed transcripts and diplomas
- Pick up of enrollment certificates
- Notary and apostille services
Reminder: Staff are available between 8am and 5pm at email@example.com or (919) 962-3954.
Important Academic Dates
Don’t forget these upcoming deadlines and events.
Note: For a complete list of academic dates please visit the Academic Calendar page.
- 01/25 — Undergraduate Academic Progress Reports are available to faculty in ConnectCarolina
- 01/25 — Last day for all students to add a course to their schedule in ConnectCarolina for Spring.
- 02/01 — Undergraduate Class Drop (No Record) Period Ends 5PMLast day for students or schools/dept. to drop a class in ConnectCarolina and reduce course load, with tuition adjusted and no record of the class. Full time students must maintain 12 credit hours.
- 02/01 — Last day for schools/departments to add or drop a course for students using the web registration system.
- 02/01 — Undergraduate Degree Application for May 2021 Closes 5PM
- 02/01 — Official University Enrollment Reporting Date (Census Date)
Enrollment credit hours at census are used in Financial Aid’s
Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) calculation.
Follow the Office of the University Registrar Online
Receive updates on deadlines and policies from the Office of the University Registrar: