The Office of the University Registrar provides high-quality service to our students, campus partners, and the public with the highest standards of integrity, accuracy, efficiency, confidentiality, and security. As a member of the Division of Enrollment, the Office of the University Registrar supports, facilitates, and promotes the academic mission of the University by connecting students to the faculty, curricula, and classrooms on a continuum of service from enrollment to graduation and beyond.
We work together to:
- Safeguard the privacy and security of academic records while adhering to federal, state, University, and professional standards and guidelines.
- Ensure adherence to academic policy, preserving academic integrity.
- Collaborate with others for ongoing improvement and innovation by continually improving service to students, faculty, and staff.
- Leverage technology to provide our constituents greater access and functionality.
- Provide accessible service to our constituents by effectively dispensing, sharing, and applying knowledge.
- Foster a diverse staff of caring and motivated employees.
- Be ethical in all we do.