Click the links below to see some of the services we offer:
- Course Term Setup Dates
- Standard Classroom Meeting Patterns (Effective Spring 2015)
- Standard Section Numbering Guide (Effective Fall 2013)
- Classroom accessibility guidelines
- Building abbreviations/accessibility
- University Classroom Scheduling Requirements
- Evening and Weekend Contact List
- Scheduling Classes: Instructor Role, Access and workload
- Scheduling Blog
Click here for more information on Classroom reservations after 6 p.m.
Have additional questions?
Contact the Scheduling team at 919-962-6093 or email@example.com