Skip to main content

Student Enrollment Report Requests

Internal UNC – Chapel Hill Requests

The Office of the University Registrar provides student enrollment and course information upon request to staff, faculty and campus organizations.

Current and historical student and course data is available in Infoporte and Tableau.

Request access to Infoporte and Tableau.

New! User-Friendly Form in Service Now (works with most browsers).

  1. Click here to Request the Release of Student and/or Course Data.
  2. You will be taken to the form in ServiceNow.
  3. Log-in with your ONYEN and password via the link in the upper right corner.
  4. Access detailed instructions(PDF) and helpful information.

Learn more about University data and what your responsibility is at

External Requests

All external records requests for student data are submitted through an online portal  on the Public Records Office website.