Benefits of the Tar Heel Tracker
- Provides a real-time look at a student’s academic requirements.
- Provides an ability to generate data for reports that students and advisors may use for course planning.
- Allows authorized personnel to enter course adjustments for students who may have courses that need to be moved to other requirements.
- Improves consistency in advising appointments.
- Registration planning: students can view courses in their unsatisfied requirements and see which courses are available in upcoming terms.
- Students and advisors can explore options by running What If reports (change their majors, add majors and / or minors) and by adding planner or what if courses.
Have a question about the Tar Heel Tracker?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.