We are excited about our newly launched Schedule Planner tool, but thought the initial info on our blog would be even more impactful if coming from a student! Luckily we have awesome work study students in our office that are always more than happy to talk about the benefits of the registration process – let alone new, helpful registration tools! So, it was pretty easy to get one of our awesome student workers to take a first look.
Check out these initial thoughts below and find additional information on Schedule Planner on the Registration Guide. Happy Schedule Planning!
Here’s my takeaway of some of its best features:
- Now I can easily select all the sections of a class.
- Descriptions and information about classes is clear and easy to read.
- I can schedule breaks for when I don’t want to have a class into my schedule.
- The scheduler notifies you of time conflicts so that they can be easily fixed.
- I can generate so many different schedule combinations in a matter of moments.
I know I’m excited to start scheduling classes for next semester now that I don’t have to do most of the work and I’m sure everyone else will be too.