Certified Electronic Credential Overview
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill now offers Certified Electronic Diplomas (CeDiploma) and Certificates (CeCertificate) for May 2019 graduates and later!
Watch an Overview video to learn more!
How to Access Your Digital Diploma or Certificate
You will receive an email with a link to download your credential when it is available from our trusted partner, CeCredential Trust®. To request a new download link, please use the CeCredential Trust site to resend the link.
(There is a $10.95 charge for this service.)
Note: Graduates will need access to their UNC email to request the CeDiploma using the link above. If you do not have access to your UNC email, you can email the Graduation Team at email@example.com for assistance.
- More than a paper credentialAn official, secure and verifiable PDF version of your accomplishment!
- Different from a transcript
- Unlimited sharing with family, friends, employers and social media.
- Proof of education with only the important details.
- Simple for employers to read and understand.
- Better than an eDiploma
- Enhances your resume
- Expedite the verification process by providing your CeDiD and validation URL on your resume.
*CeDiD (Certified Electronic Document Identifier)
Credential Validation – demo
- Each CeDiploma and/or CeCertificate can be independently validated here by future employers, State Government Licensing Agencies and any other entity that wishes to validate your achievement.
- The document is digitally signed and encrypted, providing greater trust and acceptance.
- For security reasons, the electronic credential cannot be printed.
Note: A credential may not be available for all conferral dates.
For additional information about the Certified Electronic Credential and its features, please visit cecredentialtrust.com