- This event has passed.
CIM Program Management Training
September 16 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Description: Staff from the University Registrar’s Curriculum Team and the Office of Undergraduate Curricula have scheduled 5 workshops for users who want to learn more about the CIM-Program form. These workshops are specifically tailored for departments/schools that are planning to submit undergraduate program requirements changes this year and need extra help with the process.
Topics covered include:
- How to access CIM-Programs and search for programs
- Preview workflow steps (and users) for your department/school
- Overview of the CIM-Program form and required fields
- How to edit program requirements, including:
- Adding or removing courses from a list
- Adding footnotes
- Referencing cross-listed courses
- Adding/editing a Sample Plan
- Creating headings using the UNC Catalog style guide
- How to add additional supporting documents to the proposal
Training Request Form:
- Use the CIM Program Management Training request form to save a seat.
*** Registered users will receive a Zoom link via email before the scheduled event.