Check for Holds Preventing Enrollment
To view outstanding holds on your account that may prevent enrollment, follow the instructions below.
- Log in to your ConnectCarolina Student Center.
- Locate the Holds section. On the right-hand side of the Student Center page you will see a Holds section.
- Click on the details link to view:
- The hold(s) on your account.
- Information regarding the impact of these hold(s).
- Actions required to have these holds removed from your account.
Important: You will need to take the appropriate actions to clear any hold(s) impacting enrollment prior to being able to register for classes.
Note: If you have any outstanding financial obligations to the University, you will not be able to receive a copy of your official transcript until payment arrangements are complete.
Need additional registration help?
If you need help with any registration related questions, contact us!