Slider1Students sometimes need enrollment certifications to show their enrollment status for insurance purposes, scholarships, or to defer school loans.  Continuing students can obtain their enrollment certifications from their Student Center, by clicking the “Order an Enrollment Certification” link.  Pre-enrollment certifications are available starting 30 days prior to the term.

New students can contact if they need an enrollment certification for their first term.  Find out more here!

Comments are closed.