Schedule of Classes
Click on an area to learn more about the Schedule of Classes:
- The UNC Schedule Planner tool in your ConnectCarolina Student Center is useful for planning your class schedule using real-time class data.
- The UNC Class Seach tool displays the courses updated daily.
- Coursicle enables you to search a list of UNC courses.
There are several ways to review courses offered at UNC-Chapel Hill.
The Graduate Record contains basic information about the doctoral-level and master’s-level programs in the UNC-Chapel Hill Graduate School.
- Information included: admissions standards and requirements, tuition and fees, financial aid information, academic and research resources, and program and course descriptions.
The Undergraduate Bulletin, published annually in May, contains basic information about the academic programs at UNC–Chapel Hill.
- Information included: admissions standards and requirements, tuition and fees, financial aid information, and program and course descriptions.
The Directory of Classes is a PDF uploaded weekly.
This static document lists meeting patterns, times, locations, instructors (if available), and the unique class numbers students must know in order to register.
The UNC Class Search can be used to search for courses by semester.
This database is updated daily and also lists meeting patterns, times, locations, instructors (if available), and the unique class numbers students must know in order to register.
Note: UNC Class Search can be used to display or sort if a class is open, closed or on a waitlist.
Schedule Planner is a new tool available to students that allows users to create multiple schedule options from a real-time listing of all UNC courses.
This new class search tool includes many helpful schedule planning capabilities.
- Schedule Planner is available to students through their ConnectCarolina Student Center page. The tool can also be accessed from Plan > Shopping Cart or Add > Enroll.