Grade Change Requests
The online grade change system is another significant step toward replacing manual, paper-driven processes on campus with automated solutions. In addition to being far more efficient:
- The online process provides an audit trail
- Enforcement of all existing grade change policies
- Verifies that changes to grades are only made by the instructor for the class
Beginning with the Fall 2010 semester, instructors will use the online Grade Change Request process to submit requests to change a posted grade.
- Requests to change a temporary grade only require the instructor’s approval.
- Requests to change a permanent grade require the approval of the class instructor, the department Chair, and the student’s Dean’s Office.
- Grade Change Requests – Permanent Grades (F* and all letter grades)
- Grade Change Requests – Changing a Temporary Grade (AB, IN, SP)
- Frequently Asked Questions