The Office of the University Registrar supports the academic and research missions of the university and serves as a central administrative office for students, faculty and alumni. We provide data to internal and external constituencies, enabling these offices to make informed enrollment management and policy decisions. This office ensures adherence to academic policy, preserving academic integrity and safeguarding academic records.
Our customer-centered philosophy is built upon providing efficient service in a respectful and fair manner. We believe in diversity of people, thought and opinion as we build community and explore, create and shape the future with innovative educational support strategies.
Don’t forget these upcoming deadlines and events.
Note: For a complete list of academic dates please visit the Academic Calendar page.
- 01/31 – Undergraduate Academic Progress Reports Open in ConnectCarolina.
- 02/19 – Last day for students to submit a degree application online in ConnectCarolina for degrees to be awarded in May.
- 03/07 – Last day for all transfer and continuing Undergraduate students to drop courses using the web registration system.
- 03/07 – Last day for graduate and professional students to drop a course using the web registration system.
- 03/07 – Last day for all Undergraduate Students to submit Pass/Fail declarations.
- 03/07 – End of Academic Progress Report Period – Undergraduate Academic Progress Reports Closed in ConnectCarolina
Follow the Office of the University Registrar Online
Receive updates on deadlines and policies from the Office of the University Registrar