The Office of the University Registrar supports the academic and research missions of the university and serves as a central administrative office for students, faculty and alumni. We provide data to internal and external constituencies, enabling these offices to make informed enrollment management and policy decisions. This office ensures adherence to academic policy, preserving academic integrity and safeguarding academic records.
Our customer-centered philosophy is built upon providing efficient service in a respectful and fair manner. We believe in diversity of people, thought and opinion as we build community and explore, create and shape the future with innovative educational support strategies.
Don’t forget these upcoming deadlines and events.
Note: For a complete list of academic dates please visit the Academic Calendar page.
- 09/30 – Last day for Graduate and Professional students to file an application in ConnectCarolina for degree to be awarded in December
- 10/11 -University Day (Classes cancelled from 9:30 am – 12:30 pm)
- 10/18 – Last day for all First Year undergraduate students who entered in Fall 2014 or later, all Fall 2016 Transfer undergraduate students and all other Fall 2016 admitted undergraduate students (New Drop Rules) to drop courses online. Drop transactions processed between weeks 3‐8 will remain on the student’s record with a grade of WC (Withdrawal by Choice).
- 10/18 – Last day for all non‐First Year Undergraduate students admitted prior to Fall 2016 (Old Drop Rules) to drop courses. Drop transactions processed up to this date will not remain on the student’s record and there will be no grade recorded
- 10/18 – Last day for graduate and professional students to drop a Fall course using the web registration system.
- 10/18 – Last day for Graduate and Undergraduate students to submit Pass/Fail Declarations.
Follow the Office of the University Registrar Online
Receive updates on deadlines and policies from the Office of the University Registrar.