The Office of the University Registrar supports the academic and research missions of the university and serves as a central administrative office for students, faculty and alumni. We provide data to internal and external constituencies, enabling these offices to make informed enrollment management and policy decisions. This office ensures adherence to academic policy, preserving academic integrity and safeguarding academic records.
Our customer-centered philosophy is built upon providing efficient service in a respectful and fair manner. We believe in diversity of people, thought and opinion as we build community and explore, create and shape the future with innovative educational support strategies.
Don’t forget these upcoming deadlines and events.
Note: For a complete list of academic dates please visit the Academic Calendar page.
- 05/02 – Spring 2016 Exam Day.
- 05/03 – Spring 2016 Exam Day.
- 05/04 – Spring 2016 Reading Day.
- 05/05 – Spring 2016 Exam Day.
- 05/06 – Spring 2016 Exam Day.
- 05/06 – Last Day to Wait List Summer I and Maymester Classes.
- 05/07 – Doctoral Hooding Ceremony.
- 05/07 – Summer I and Maymester Open Enrollment Begins
- 05/08 – Spring Commencement.
Follow the Office of the University Registrar Online
Receive updates on deadlines and policies from the Office of the University Registrar.