The Office of the University Registrar supports the academic and research missions of the university and serves as a central administrative office for students, faculty and alumni. We provide data to internal and external constituencies, enabling these offices to make informed enrollment management and policy decisions. This office ensures adherence to academic policy, preserving academic integrity and safeguarding academic records.
Our customer-centered philosophy is built upon providing efficient service in a respectful and fair manner. We believe in diversity of people, thought and opinion as we build community and explore, create and shape the future with innovative educational support strategies.
Don’t forget these upcoming deadlines and events.
Note: For a complete list of academic dates please visit the Academic Calendar page.
- 01/18- Last day for all students to add a course or late register using the web registration system.
- 01/19- Students on waitlists will be moved into any available seats in Spring classes for the last time. Waitlists are then purged.
- 01/25- Last Day to reduce course load and have tuition adjusted. (Note: Dropping all courses requires processing a withdrawal of enrollment from the University and follows a different prorated refund policy. See withdrawal policy).
- 01/25- Last day for all Undergraduate students who began as First‐Year students prior to Fall 2014 and all Transfer Undergraduate students who entered prior to Fall 2016 (Old Drop Rules) to drop a course using the web registration system. Drop transactions after this date will require seeing an academic advisor.
- 01/25- Last day for schools/departments to add or drop a course for students using the web registration system.
- 01/25- Last day for Undergraduate students to file an application in ConnectCarolina for degree to be awarded in May.
- 01/25- Undergraduate Academic Progress Reports Open in ConnectCarolina.
Follow the Office of the University Registrar Online
Receive updates on deadlines and policies from the Office of the University Registrar.