The Office of the University Registrar supports the academic and research missions of the university and serves as a central administrative office for students, faculty and alumni. We provide data to internal and external constituencies, enabling these offices to make informed enrollment management and policy decisions. This office ensures adherence to academic policy, preserving academic integrity and safeguarding academic records.
Our customer-centered philosophy is built upon providing efficient service in a respectful and fair manner. We believe in diversity of people, thought and opinion as we build community and explore, create and shape the future with innovative educational support strategies.
Don’t forget these upcoming deadlines and events.
Note: For a complete list of academic dates please visit the Academic Calendar page.
- 07/26 – Summer Session II Exams End
- 08/05 – New incoming First Year Undergraduates allowed back in to ConnectCarolina to Add/Drop for Fall 2016 at 11am
- 08/07 – Last Day for Students to Add Themselves to a Waitlist for Fall 2016
- 08/08 – Fall 2016 Open Enrollment Begins. Undergraduate maximum Course Load increases to 18 credits
- 08/18 – Fall 2016 Graduate Orientation
- 08/21 – Fall 2016 New Student Convocation
- 08/23 – Fall 2016 Classes Begin
Follow the Office of the University Registrar Online
Receive updates on deadlines and policies from the Office of the University Registrar.